There are tons of websites which offer the download of Mp3 musics. You can easily download any music file from those sites using their download link. But some websites keep the download link hidden and allow you only to listen the musics by streaming from their own music player. There is nothing bad with the player that the website serve but you can play the songs only one by one. Suppose, you wish to make a play list of your favorite songs and want to listen them anytime. What the problem with those website is that there is no way to create any play list and save that for future.
Related topic: Convert YouTube Videos into MP3 Music: Stream with Multiple Devices.
However, the question is that if there is any way to stream Mp3 musics one-after-one from those sites as same as play list manner. You can do this with the help of Windows Media Player. Again, although some sites do not offer the download link for the musics, you can still download them at your local devices using Windows Media Player from Microsoft.
Here is a complete guide on how to stream and download Mp3 musics from the web with Windows Media Player.
Stream musics one-after-one
This tutorial works with Windows Media Player – version 9 and above.
1. Run Windows Media Player. Make sure that it is in full mode and then click on the Media Library tab from the left side bar of the skin.
3. Now, select any category from the left-navigation bar. You can expand the categories to select a sub-group. All the songs will be found under that category or sub-category.
4. Click on the Add > Add URL from the top-bar of the skin.
5. A pop-up box appears.
Now, go to the source website and you can see that every item has the option of playing the music. Right-click on the Play option and then select Copy URL. This will copy the URL of the source file at your clip board. Paste that URL at the pop-box of your Windows Media player.
6. This adds the song at your media library under the pre-mentioned category.
When you press the Play button to listen the music, Windows Media Player will start to download the music file to its buffer and serve continuously so that the music runs without any interruption.
By this way, you can add as many musics as you wish at your Windows media player and listen theme one-by-one, any time you wish. You do not need to open the source website every time you want to enjoy those musics.
How to download the MP3 music through Windows Media Player
Once you add the URL address of the music at Windows Media Player and it is played completely into your media player, you can download the music at your portable devices or burn a disk with that file. Here is the procedure in details.
1. Right-click on the song (at least played once at your media player) from the list and select “Copy to CD or Device”.
2. The interface is changed immediately and you can watch that the skin has been divided into two parts. The left part contains the songs that you are copying and the right part is related with your target devices.
3. Select the device from the drop-down menu at the right part. This shows all the files and folders of the device hierarchically.
4. Select the folder or location at your device and press the Copy button.
You are done. Media Player will start to copy the music file at your device immediately. If you know any other method, please don’t hesitate to drop it as your comment.